If you are interested in working for the Myanmar Red Cross Society, please check this page regularly for our latest job postings. We also advertise our vacancies on Myanmar Red Cross Society’s Official Facebook (www.facebook.com/info.mrcs). If you do not see a current opportunity that fits your skill set and interests, please send us a brief message stating your interests, skills, and attach your most recent CV. Should a future position require your skills, we will contact you. Please note that the working language of the Myanmar Red Cross Society is Myanmar and English fluency is required for most posts. Myanmar Red Cross Society currently does not sponsor relocation or expatriate costs. email@example.com. Thank you for your interest! Here is the updated Vacancy Announcement!
- Logistics Assistant- Logistics Department – Nay Pyi Taw/Yangon- (1) Post– Deadline; 05 August 2019
- Migration Coordinator – Restoring Family Links Department/MRCS Migration and Displacement Capacity Building Project -Nay Pyi Taw/ Yangon- (1)post – Deadline; 12 August 2019
- Finance Officer- Finance Department/ Enhance Resilience and Protection of Conflict-affected population in Kachin-MRCS/DRC HUM Project and Reproductive, Maternal, Newborn, Child Health Project – Nay Pyi Taw/ Yangon- (2)posts – Deadline; 06 August 2019
- Logistics Officer- Logistics Department/ Rakhine Mobile Health Unit Project, Maternal, Nay Pyi Taw/ Yangon- (1)posts – Deadline- 4 September 2019
- Field Officer- Health Department, Loilen- (1)posts – Deadline- 24 September 2019
- Finance Officer- Rakhine Operations Management Unit,Maungdaw- (1)posts – Deadline- 24 September 2019